Zion Williamson Panini Prizm Silver Prizm Rookie PSA 10!


This one is amazing! Zion is a once in a generation player or at least that's the expectations for him.  He is talked about as the next Lebron James.  That's still to be seen.  We will have to wait on that one.  Though he is the guy everyone is talking about.  He is to make his debut this week. So back to the card, this is a Silver Prizm and I pulled this card out of a Panini Prizm Blaster Box back in December!  The Panini Prizm brand is the most notable and considered the cards to have for NBA cards. This is a very tough pull especially out of a Blaster box.  Anyways, I didn't waste any time sending it into PSA to have it graded.  PSA turned this one around rather quickly only being sent in on the 15th of December and I received it back on January 17th. It came back yesterday and I was extremely happy with the grade.  Gem Mint, none better and from what I read this is to be a short print, time will tell.  There are a few graded at this time PSA 10.  This card could become ICONIC if he is what everyone expects him to be.  No telling what it could be worth.  So far on auctions on eBay I have seen this one go for $2200+.  I am going to hold onto this one for awhile being he hasn't even played yet.  Being drafted #1 overall brings lots of pressure and he could be the next face of the NBA.  I'm anxious to watch what he can do at the premiere level.  I watched him at Duke last year and when he is healthy he is in my opinion very capable of achieving greatness.  I am still amazed that I pulled this and even more so impressed by the grade.  I think you could agree this could be a home run.  The hype is real and only down the road will we know what this card will sell for.  I could take the money and sell it but I'm looking at this as an investment and with most investments you must take a chance to have them pay off.  This one to me is worth waiting to see. With the limited supply of this card I am not worried at all. I will be interested over the next few months to see how many are in population and how many are Gem Mint! Check out my other Zion video on here to see the un-boxing of it from PSA. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts